ShimsFitness Trainer Ryan Chan is a renowned Singapore trainer with over 10 years of experience, holding multiple competitive titles and a diverse fitness and wellness skill sets. He is a certified Personal Trainer, Sports Nutritionist, Corrective Exercise Specialist, Sports and Deep Tissue Therapist and a Health Coach. He is also featured on 8 Days and Men's Health Magazine for his success.
Height : 1.70m | Weight : 68kg
I always believe that there are 3 main factors that will empower one to achieve a healthier and sustainable lifestyle - Fitness, Nutrition and Lifestyle Behaviour.
In my 10 years of coaching experience, I have successfully integrated achievable, sustainable and progressive advices on lifestyle behaviour (eg. sleep routine, work stress management), nutrition (eg. eating habit, portion size) and physical training for better fitness and physical well-being (eg. muscle building, postural correction) into my program. These programs are highly personalized after detail understanding of each of my client's lifestyle habits through interviews, observations and relationship building.
Thus, I pledge myself to all my clients to deliver not just what they want in terms of their fitness goals, but what they need holistically, in all 3 factors mentioned, to achieve a healthier version of themselves.
Fitness & Training Principles
My principle in fitness is all about sustainability. I am not an advocate of supplementation and drastic methods for weight management as these “short-cut” methods will never be sustainable and with short-lived results. One has to build a strong foundation and understanding towards their health and wellness then will one be able to truly lead a healthy active lifestyle. It will be a slow and long process but the benefits are definitely worth the effort. Let me guide you to achieve that healthier lifestyle sustainably.
- Champion - Men's Physique Open U170 (Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness Association Singapore - 4/8/2018)
- Champion - Men's Physique Open (Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness Association Singapore - 27/5/2017)
- Champion - Men's Sports Model Above 24 (NABBA Mortal Battle 2016 - 28/4/2016)
- First Runner Up - Men's Sports Model Junior Short Class (NABBA Muscle War 2016 - 6/2/2016)
- First Runner Up - Men's Bodybuilding Junior Under 65kg (FM League Muscle War 2016 - 9/1/2016)
- Personal Trainer / Fitness Coach
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Sports Nutritionist
- Sports & Deep Tissue Therapist
- Health Coach